none
Arrow keys typing numbers RRS feed

• Question

• I actually have a Windows 10 at home.  I am having the same problem in anything I type, that just started happening last month, such that whenever I hit the right or left arrow, the  444 prints up on the left arrow and the 666 prints up on the right arrow.  I do not have Safenet on my programs, so that would not be the problem.  Any suggestions?
    Wednesday, December 25, 2019 9:05 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Please try to use On-Screen Keyboard to see if the issue occur.

In order to troubleshoot if this issue is related to a third party service, please refer to following link to perform a clean boot.
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Hope can help you. Have a nice day~

Kiki

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 26, 2019 1:53 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue solved?

If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Kiki

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 27, 2019 1:31 AM
  • Hi,

As this thread has been quiet for a while, we will propose it as the information provided should be helpful.

If you need further help, please feel free to reply this post directly so we will be notified to follow it up. You can also choose to unmark the answer as you wish.

Best Regards

Kiki

Thursday, January 2, 2020 6:53 AM