none
Exchange 2007 MapiExceptionNoAccess RRS feed

• Question

• After installing the second server Exchange 2007 in existing organization, there have been already one Exchange 2007 and one Exchange 2003, i have got this error:

#550 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Deliver: The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service reported an error. The following information should help identify the cause of this error: "MapiExceptionNoAccess:...,

i'm receiving NDR with this error when i'm trying to send mail from first Exchange 2007 server to second (new) Exchange 2007 server.

Configuration of organization.
    Exchange 2003 - no mailboxes, only smtp server.
    First Exchange 2007 - Transport role, Client Access role, Mailbox store role.
    Second Exchange 2007 - Transport role, Client Access role, Mailbox store role.
    The mail flow moving from user mailboxes on first Exchange 2007 server to Exchange 2003 server through routing group connector and then through smtp connector to front-end server. This schema is bidirectional.
    Saturday, April 28, 2018 7:16 AM

All replies

• Is the new server at the same service pack and update rollup level as the first?

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Sunday, April 29, 2018 3:17 AM
  • Is the new server at the same service pack and update rollup level as the first?

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

and why are you running versions that are no longer in support?
    Sunday, April 29, 2018 11:18 AM
  • And what operating system did you install it on?

Sunday, April 29, 2018 11:45 PM
  • The new server was installed from the same distributive like the first one.

We trying to upgrade all organization to Exchange 2010. To start we must get rid of exchange 2003. Then upgrage the organization to Exchange 2007 and than to Exchange 2010.

Operating system is WS 2012 r2 std on both servers with Exchange 2007. On the Exchange 2003 server operating system is WS 2003 sp2 Ent.

Any ideas? In what direction i must dig in?

I have checked all inherited ACLs in ADSI editor for organization. Everything is fine.

Thursday, May 3, 2018 8:16 AM
  • Exchange 2007 was never supported on Windows Server 2012 R2.  I suggest you try installing it on Windows Server 2008 R2.

Thursday, May 3, 2018 7:55 PM
  • and please don't upgrade to Exch 2010, its already out of mainstream support. Exch 2013 is the better option even though its about to go out of mainstream as well. 
    Thursday, May 3, 2018 8:49 PM
  • Ok. But the first Exchange 2007 server also installed on WS 2012 R2. And it works fine. Your answer is not an answer at all.

MAPI is RPC. So, i haven't access from one IS to other IS on other server over RPC. No Access. What access? Where it could be?

Friday, May 4, 2018 8:16 AM
  • You're running an unsupported version of Exchange in a configuration that was never supported.  Good luck with that.

Saturday, May 5, 2018 2:36 AM
  • Ok. I have fully reinstalled the second server. New OS, new name, new ip. and installed exchange 2007 Mailbox store role only. The "#550 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Deliver" errors has gone. I have created mailbox on new server. But now, i only can recieve messages to this mailbox and can't send messages. The queue is empty. Message tracking can't find messages sent from this mailbox.

In the event log:

1009   MSExchangeMailSubmission

The Microsoft Exchange Mail Send service is currently unable to contact the Hub Transport servers in the local Active Directory site. The servers may be busy and can not accept new connections.

From Troubleshooting assistant:

<Log Time = "10: 53: 56.991"> Error (The initializer of type "Microsoft.Exchange.Configuration.MonadDataProvider.ConnectionPool" threw an exception.) When trying to process the object get-ExchangeServer -Identity serv-mail -status -DomainController mail, object is skipped. </ Log>

<Log Time = "10: 53: 59.335"> Error (The initializer of type "Microsoft.Exchange.Configuration.MonadDataProvider.ConnectionPool" threw an exception.) When an object is attempted to process the test-ServiceHealth -Server serv-mail object, the object is skipped. </ Log >

<Log Time = "10: 53: 59.335"> Error (The initializer of type "Microsoft.Exchange.Configuration.MonadDataProvider.ConnectionPool" threw an exception.) When an object is attempted to handle the get-TransportConfig -DomainController mail object, the object is skipped. </ Log>

<Log Time = "10: 53: 59.335"> Error (An initializer of the type "Microsoft.Exchange.Configuration.MonadDataProvider.ConnectionPool" issued an exception.) When an object is tried to process the get-ExchangeServer -Identity serv-mail -DomainController mail object, the object is skipped. </ Log>

<Log Time = "10: 53: 59.335"> The Data acquisition phase has been completed. </ Log>

<Log Time = "10: 54: 01.321"> Launching the Postprocessing phase of the rules. </ Log>

<Log Time = "10: 54: 01.321"> The Postprocessing phase of the rules has been completed. </ Log>

<Log Time = "10: 54: 01.337"> Run the Data Acquisition stage. </ Log>

<Log Time = "10: 54: 01.399"> The Data acquisition phase has been completed. </ Log>

<Log Time = "10: 54: 09.319"> Running the Postprocessing Rules step. </ Log>

<Log Time = "10: 54: 09.319"> The Postprocessing phase of the rules has been completed. </ Log>

<Log Time = "10: 54: 09.335"> Run the Data Acquisition stage. </ Log>

<Log Time = "10: 54: 09.681"> Error (The initializer of the type "Microsoft.Exchange.Configuration.MonadDataProvider.ConnectionPool" issued an exception.) When trying to process the test-MapiConnectivity object -Server serv-mail -PerConnectionTimeout 120 -DomainController mail, the object is skipped. </ Log>

<Log Time = "10: 54: 41.070"> Error (The initializer of type "Microsoft.Exchange.Configuration.MonadDataProvider.ConnectionPool" threw an exception.) When trying to process the object get-ExchangeServer -DomainController mail | where {$ _. IsHubTransportServer -and $ _. Site.ObjectGuid -eq '% varSiteGuid%'}, the object is skipped. </ Log>

• Edited by hogust Tuesday, May 8, 2018 8:29 AM
    Tuesday, May 8, 2018 7:34 AM