Outlook 2016 Click-to-Run clients are slow to Load Profile RRS feed

• Question

• Has it been determined that this issue is only related to version 2016.

Also, has a resolution been determined?

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 7:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What's the detailed version of Outlook 2016?

As far as I know, it was reported by many users that this issue occurs frequently on Outlook 2016 1709 and 1708. I haven't reproduced it on my Outlook 2016 1805 (Build 9330.2087).

Are you still having this issue? You may try to upgrade to the newest version to check the result.

Besides, do you have some public folders or shared mailboxes added to your profile? If yes, please try temporarily close them to see if there are any improvements.

Any updates, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, June 4, 2018 1:25 AM
    Thursday, May 31, 2018 2:09 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 4, 2018 1:25 AM
  • Hi,

I am experiencing the same delayed "Load profile" behavior and have been since my inception of Outlook 2016.

My Outlook version is 1806 (Build 10228.20080 Click-to-Run) 64-bit, running on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1803 (Build 17134.112)

I have no public folders or shared mailboxes.

I make use of 2 Exchange accounts both running on 365.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Divan de Villiers

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 9:36 AM