Please give me the solution. I got bellow error when creating new web application in sharePoint 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Warning: this page is not encrypted for secure communication. User names, passwords, and any other information will be sent in clear text. For more information, contact your administrator.

Thanks and Regards, Rangnath Mali

Monday, September 29, 2014 4:37 AM

Answers

• It says that you don't use SSL for your web application. Look into that direction.
    Monday, September 29, 2014 5:31 AM
  • I believe this is normal behaviour when the Central Admin website is not setup with SSL.
    The message simply states that when creating the webapp, info will go in clear text. So if someone has a network sniffer he'll be able to get those info.

I personnaly do not have SSL setup for the CA. I do have SSL for all other webapps.

I've seen this message before when creating a webapp and just went ahead with the webapp creation.

Monday, September 29, 2014 7:56 AM

All replies

• It says that you don't use SSL for your web application. Look into that direction.
    Monday, September 29, 2014 5:31 AM
  • I believe this is normal behaviour when the Central Admin website is not setup with SSL.
    The message simply states that when creating the webapp, info will go in clear text. So if someone has a network sniffer he'll be able to get those info.

I personnaly do not have SSL setup for the CA. I do have SSL for all other webapps.

I've seen this message before when creating a webapp and just went ahead with the webapp creation.

Monday, September 29, 2014 7:56 AM