Windows 7 Blue Screen Help RRS feed

• Question

• I am not sure that there is the same problem as mine but the following is my information:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:

BCCode: 1a

BCP1: 00003452

BCP2: 75034000

BCP3: C080495C

BCP4: 00000000

OS Version: 6_1_7600

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

If you would like further information, please ask me.

Thank you very much,

BaByBlueS_DoLpHiN

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 2:20 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Since Windows system uses separated user mode and kernel mode memory space, stop errors are always caused by kernel portion components, such as a third-party device drivers, backup software or anti-virus services (buggy services).

The system goes to a BSOD because there is some exceptions happened in the kernel (either the device driver errors or the service errors), and Windows implements this mechanism: When it detects some errors occur in the kernel, it will kill the box in case some more severe damage happens. Then we get a blue screen or the system reboots (it depends on what the system settings are).

To troubleshoot this kind of kernel crash issue, we need to debug the crashed system dump. Unfortunately, debugging is beyond what we can do in the forum. A suggestion would be to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) via telephone so that a dedicated Support Professional can assist with your request. Please be advised that contacting phone support will be a charged call.

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below:

Microsoft - Help and Support
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;PHONENUMBERS

If you are outside the US please see Microsoft Worldwide Home for regional support phone numbers.
    http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/

Meantime, customer can refer the following KB for troubleshoot.

Windows Kernel event ID 41 error in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2: “The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first”
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504/en-us

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Friday, May 6, 2011 7:14 AM
    Friday, April 29, 2011 9:03 AM
  • Many thanks to all,

I think the problem caused by RAM. I will try to get a new one and see whether it could be solved or not.

Will keep you update.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 3:33 AM
  • Many thanks to all,

I think the problem caused by RAM. I will try to get a new one and see whether it could be solved or not.

Will keep you update.

I just replaced my RAM yesterday, found an improvement, and no error until now. Already tested RAM with memtest86+ & Dell diagnostics and found no error. I think my problem's solved.
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Tuesday, May 24, 2011 1:50 AM
    Sunday, May 22, 2011 6:35 PM

All replies

• I suggest you to logged into safe mode and choose either Last Known Good Configuration (advanced) or start windows normally
    Tuesday, April 26, 2011 4:39 AM
    Answerer
  • Thank you so much for your reply.

Actually, I got this after trying to update my Windows 7 to Service Pack. Update failed and also caused this blue screen.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:01 PM
  • If you can get back into windows try using system restore to back out of the service pack update, or try logging into safe mode and restoring from there. hope this helps!
    Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:08 PM
  •  have also been having some very random BSOD and been trying to fix it but nothing. here is what i get on my BSOD if it helps.

0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFFA8004B67028, 0x00000000F60DA000, 0x0000000000000135)

Thanks,

Nathan A Carnes
    Wednesday, April 27, 2011 2:07 AM
  • Thank you so much for your reply.

Actually, I got this after trying to update my Windows 7 to Service Pack. Update failed and also caused this blue screen.

I see, in that case i'll suggest you to uninstall the updates through safe mode under programs & features>view install updates. If my previous suggestion of choosing Last Known Good Configuration doesn't work
    Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:20 AM
    Answerer
  • Haha, i also got blue screen of Memory Management

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:

BCCode: 1a

BCP1: 00041284

BCP2: 0B586001

BCP3: 00009715

BCP4: C0802000

OS Version: 6_1_7601

Service Pack: 1_0

Product: 256_1

Any suggestion?

Friday, April 29, 2011 2:51 AM
  • Oh, I already updated mine to SP1

I have no idea about the problem but found the solution on a forum to modified the registry of Windows Update and have to delete files in the SoftwareDistribution folder and then i can did the upgrade.

Friday, April 29, 2011 2:54 AM
  • Hi,

Since Windows system uses separated user mode and kernel mode memory space, stop errors are always caused by kernel portion components, such as a third-party device drivers, backup software or anti-virus services (buggy services).

The system goes to a BSOD because there is some exceptions happened in the kernel (either the device driver errors or the service errors), and Windows implements this mechanism: When it detects some errors occur in the kernel, it will kill the box in case some more severe damage happens. Then we get a blue screen or the system reboots (it depends on what the system settings are).

To troubleshoot this kind of kernel crash issue, we need to debug the crashed system dump. Unfortunately, debugging is beyond what we can do in the forum. A suggestion would be to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) via telephone so that a dedicated Support Professional can assist with your request. Please be advised that contacting phone support will be a charged call.

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below:

Microsoft - Help and Support
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;PHONENUMBERS

If you are outside the US please see Microsoft Worldwide Home for regional support phone numbers.
    http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/

Meantime, customer can refer the following KB for troubleshoot.

Windows Kernel event ID 41 error in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2: “The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first”
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504/en-us

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, April 29, 2011 9:03 AM
  • Many thanks to all,

Will keep you update.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 3:33 AM
  • Many thanks to all,

Will keep you update.

I just replaced my RAM yesterday, found an improvement, and no error until now. Already tested RAM with memtest86+ & Dell diagnostics and found no error. I think my problem's solved.
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Tuesday, May 24, 2011 1:50 AM
    Sunday, May 22, 2011 6:35 PM
  • Hi,

Glad to hear that. :)

Thanks for the update.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 1:51 AM