Cannot Open Site Page in SharePoint2013 (tag contains duplicate 'input' attributes) RRS feed

• Question

• The Error I get is "Sorry, something went wrong. The tag contains duplicate 'input' attributes. Web Parts Maintenance Page: If you have permission, you can use this page to temporarily close Web Parts or remove personal settings. For more information, contact your site administrator."

I have attempted to add '?contents=1' to the end of the Site Page URL and I get the following error: "The requested page was not found or could not be loaded."

Finally, the page cannot be opened in SPD, it says 'Server cannot open page. The tag contains duplicate 'input' attributes.' I have no idea how to open the page to fix it. I have access to Central Admin.I have no idea what to do now, and I'm concerned I lost all of my work.

• Edited by TRiggins Thursday, July 14, 2016 7:51 PM Typo
    Thursday, July 14, 2016 7:35 PM

All replies

• Hi

your answer was answered

http://sharepoint.stackexchange.com/questions/186699/cannot-open-site-page-in-sharepoint-2013-tag-contains-duplicate-input-attribu/186724

Romeo Donca, Orange Romania (MCSE, MCITP, CCNA) Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if the post has been helpful for you.

Monday, July 18, 2016 11:43 AM