microsoft visual c++ runtime library RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    When i attempt to download an electronic version of a science magazine through a hotmail link I recieve a message about the executable file Program: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe.  This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.  Please contact the application's support team formore information.  Well, the application "I believe" is iexplorer and I hope to conect with someone from the support team or a process to assist this runtime termination to get fixed.

Thanks to anybody who even looks at this!

Steve F
    Stephen Fournier
    • Moved by nobugz Saturday, October 18, 2008 6:42 PM Not a progr q (Moved from Visual C++ General to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Saturday, October 18, 2008 5:40 PM

Answers

•  

Hello Steve

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately there is not a current forum to post the question you are asking so I would recommend that you post you question to one of the Microsoft Discussion Groups located here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx .

Hope that Helps!

Vijay Mullick Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by Vijay Mullick Monday, October 20, 2008 5:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by Vijay Mullick Wednesday, November 5, 2008 8:02 AM
    Monday, October 20, 2008 5:27 AM