Screen Saver issue RRS feed

• Question

• I just purchased HP Pavillion with windows 7 home premium.  Screen saver will not work at all ....any ideas?....Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Sunday, September 5, 2010 6:14 PM

All replies

• I just purchased HP Pavillion with windows 7 home premium.  Screen saver will not work at all ....any ideas?....Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Hi Chris

We need some details?

By "will not work at all" do you mean you cannot access the screen saver settings?

Or that you can access the settings, but when you click the Preview button it will not work?

Or do you mean that you can configure all of the settings, the preview works OK, but the screen saver will not start after the set idle time?

Let us know.

Thank You for using Windows 7

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Monday, September 6, 2010 8:55 AM
  • As Ronnie said, you need to tell us more syptoms of your problem. Before going further, I would like to share the following links:

Change your screen saver

Turn your screen saver on or off

Best Regards

Dale

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, September 7, 2010 5:21 AM
  • I just got a Dell 15z and my screen saver settings and preview worked, but it would not take effect after the elapsed time for it to start. I tried everything and finally had to create another user account with administrator assigned. The screen saver works in that account. Then I simply deleted the original account.
    Friday, June 17, 2011 9:14 PM