none
IE 10 - Never Dial A Connection set default

Question

• I would like to setup "never dial a connection" for GPO but I can't find it anywhere in the GPO are you able to help?

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 12:28 AM

Answers

• Hi,

>>I would like to setup "never dial a connection" for GPO but I can't find it anywhere in the GPO are you able to help?

We should be able to see this setting in a Group Policy Preferences Internet Explorer 10 item. To create a Internet Explorer IE 10 item, navigate to the following path: User Configuration\Preferences\Control Panel Settings\Internet Settings, right click Internet Settings, click New, and click Internet Explorer 10.

After creating an IE 10 item, in the item, we should be able to see the setting under Connections tab as shown in the following figure.

Note, to apply the setting, we need make sure that the color of the underline of the setting is Green. If it's Red, we can press F6 to make it turn Green.

Regarding this point, the following article can be referred to for more information.

Enable and Disable Settings in a Preference Item

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc754299.aspx

Best regards,

Frank Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 12, 2015 5:13 AM