none
Details of all Technet Wiki Article must be displayed RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello.

For a  user who has created multiple Technet Wiki articles and just opens one of his created Technet Wiki articles ,his other created articles are not listed anywhere on the page.IMO ,like in Technet Gallery,creators all article must be listed somewhere on the page.It would allow creator as well as person looking for help to see other articles .

Does this idea sounds logical ? Can we have this

Please mark this reply as the answer or vote as helpful, as appropriate, to make it useful for other readers

Monday, March 10, 2014 1:38 PM

All replies

• I support the idea
    Maybe on the user profile page should be a list of all articles published by the user (under the Biography section).

[Personal Site] [Blog] [Facebook]signature

Monday, March 10, 2014 2:21 PM
  • Thanks Pituach

Please mark this reply as the answer or vote as helpful, as appropriate, to make it useful for other readers

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 12:11 PM
  • This sounds like a good idea!

For now it's important to use unique tag to mark all your articles.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 8:32 PM
  • This sounds like a good idea!

For now it's important to use unique tag to mark all your articles.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Thanks Naomi,I usually did not mention my name in article tags but Will do from now.I was suggesting and would be happy if this feature is included

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 8:36 PM
  • Add my name to tag... OK, that is good idea... strange solution, but might help the author (and other as well) to find his own articles. But this can't be THE solution but a secondary (or temporary) solution. It is much simpler to add a searching page with advance options like search all the article's of user XXX... an this should not come instead of adding the list in the user profile.

[Personal Site] [Blog] [Facebook]signature

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:15 PM