Dashboard Design - Analytic Chart Reports : Hiding Dimensions RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi, I have a AC Report linked to a cube with x dimensions.  In the Report I used some of the dimensions as Background and 1 as the Bottom Axis.  Is it possible for that when users right click on the chart they do not see all the non used dimensions (Disabling the Drill Down To -> LIST).  If I change the visability within the cube then they cannot be used as backgrounds.

Cheers

PS Is it possible to get the report to drill down straight away on the Bottom Axis instead of doing the "Switch to" method?

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:20 AM

Answers

• Unfortunately we do not offer a way to hide dimensions in the drill dialogs, you would have to do that in the cube but then those would be unavailable for placing on the background as you noted.

You also must first execute the switch to in order to drill down on the columns in v1.

Thanks,

Alyson

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 2:19 PM

All replies

• Unfortunately we do not offer a way to hide dimensions in the drill dialogs, you would have to do that in the cube but then those would be unavailable for placing on the background as you noted.

You also must first execute the switch to in order to drill down on the columns in v1.

Thanks,

Alyson

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 2:19 PM
  •  

Cheers Smile
    Wednesday, May 21, 2008 2:22 PM