Terminal Server RRS feed

• Question

• Currently I have a client that has a total of lets say 50 users. One office has about 25 users and the other office has around 10 users. They have about 10 people at a remote location who connect remotely via RDP. The two office are connected by two T1 one lines through a VPN. I have two seperate servers set up that the remote users log into. The two offices are quite a bit away from each other so here is what I set up- I have the office with 10 users RDP into the data server because it is quicker than accesssing the data over the network. My question is, is having 10 people RDP into the server going to cause anymore problems than setting up an additional server and having them RDP into that? Hope this makes sense?I would like to think it would be less strain on the server having the 10 people RDP into the server versus setting up another server for them to RDP into. Or, does RDP into the server make the server work harder versus sending the data over the network? Thank You.
    Saturday, February 4, 2012 4:16 PM

All replies

• To get better responses, you should post in the correct forum, this forum is specifically for the virtualization product Virtual Server 2005.

Monday, February 6, 2012 2:50 AM