Outlook Calendar RRS feed

• Question

• cannot display my Calendar between iCloud and Outlook, "set of folders cannot be opened.  The information store could not be opened"
    Tuesday, December 26, 2017 4:19 PM

All replies

• Hi Scott,

According to my research, this seems to be a compatibility issues when iCloud tries to sync with Outlook.

I’d like to confirm with you whether your iCloud is up to date. If so, please try following steps and then check the results.

1. Make sure Outlook is closed.

2. Open iCloud; Open the Start Menu and simply type “iCloud” should return “iCloud Desktop app” as a result.

3. Press the Sign out button.

4. When prompted whether you want to keep a copy of your iCloud contacts, calendar and tasks, choose: Delete from computer.

5. Wait a few minutes for all changes to be applied.

6. Sign in to iCloud again.

7. In iCloud, select the option to sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks.

If you have further questions about this issue, please refer to this article for more details.

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, January 2, 2018 1:01 AM
    Wednesday, December 27, 2017 9:20 AM
  • Hi Scott,

Just to check whether this issue is solved?

If you have further concern about this issue, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 29, 2017 12:58 AM