none
Error code 0x01510001 on several files/folders during migration RRS feed

• Question

• I have a migration in progress, of a file share to SPO. After running for several hours, I have 16 failures with the error code 0x01510001. Looking around online, I can't find any info on that particular error. The message is "Failed to Upload the Job to Server:Upload file failed during migration", which is fairly vague. The only thing I have noticed about the failures is that most (but not all) appear to be related to Quickbooks (which is not installed on this machine, otherwise I would think they were being locked by a service or something). There are also a couple of folders, and a random .docx and .exe. 

Is there any way I can get more detail on these errors?

Possibly of interest, is that the migration tool has now been running for ~16 hours (for a 14GB batch), and doesn't appear to be showing any progress (0 items and 0 bytes migrated). However, I can see in Resource Monitor that the migration tool is generating a lot of upstream traffic, so I am assuming that it is working as designed. Is it normal to not see any progress until all of the packages have been uploaded?

Saturday, October 13, 2018 5:27 PM

All replies