tempoary account RRS feed

• Question

• when i turn on my pc and log on my account, it makes me go on a temporary account, and i cant access any files

need help asap

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:10 PM

Answers

• when i turn on my pc and log on my account, it makes me go on a temporary account, and i cant access any files

need help asap

A temporary profile is created when an error condition prevents a user's account from loading. It is deleted, along with any file changes when the machine is switched off or the user logs off. As the account is probably corrupt, it’s best to create a new user profile and make sure you are able to log on without any problem.

Copy data from the old account, it’s all described here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/Windows7/Fix-a-corrupted-user-profile

• Proposed as answer by Jeremy_Wu Friday, September 21, 2012 2:14 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jeremy_Wu Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:26 PM
    Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:38 AM

All replies

need help asap

A temporary profile is created when an error condition prevents a user's account from loading. It is deleted, along with any file changes when the machine is switched off or the user logs off. As the account is probably corrupt, it’s best to create a new user profile and make sure you are able to log on without any problem.

Copy data from the old account, it’s all described here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/Windows7/Fix-a-corrupted-user-profile

• Proposed as answer by Jeremy_Wu Friday, September 21, 2012 2:14 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jeremy_Wu Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:26 PM
    Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:38 AM
  • Mr Salim, make it sure you are member of local admininistrator group or just only standard users. Check it out first? or the files maybe was hide on folder properties.

Just mark as helpfull it is helpfull to you

THnkas

Thursday, September 20, 2012 2:19 PM