Sysprep and capture not working RRS feed

• Question

• I have followed all the correct steps and the sysprep and capture task sequence does not ask to capture on my Windows 10 1703 build. I have read the threads about the error in the ZTIUtility.vbs and tried it. Now I get the capture - but it fails with lots of errors. But how could MS not have fixed this glaring error. It is shameful. It is not like this is a new issue -it has been about a year and this has not been addressed???  If there is an update out there it should be better advertised because I can't find one.

So going forward we will use a third party tool that actually works instead of the crap from Microsoft that you have to fight with just to get it to do what it is supposed to do. We do we in the field always have to fix Microsoft software for them??

Monday, September 11, 2017 1:58 AM

All replies

• Anything else you would like us to know? Like what kind of error messages you are experiencing?

Cheers,
    Anton

Vacuum Breather Blog | Wing Commander Saga | Twitter

Note: Posts are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. If posts are helpful please don't forget to rate them as "Helpful" or as "Answer".

Monday, September 11, 2017 5:46 AM