Windows 10 v1703 Offline Files Sync Schedule Error 0x80070005: Access is denied RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have got this problem for many months. I have tried to reinstall windows, but with no luck. I have tried clean install of Win 10 CU, but after i clicked on create plan, the error has appeared. So i have tried to clean install Windows 10 1607, and inovate it to CU 1703, and now i am able to choose folders to sync, time when to osync, but when i click to save schedule the same error appears.

I have contacted Microsoft support and they have told me to write my problem there. They were unable to help me.

Monday, August 14, 2017 11:06 AM

All replies

• Hi AdamiXko,

You need to full control of the Tasks folder and subfolders. Meanwhile, try the steps below to check:

Disable and enable offline cache

Delete the sync partnership

Create a new user account to check.

Also please refer to the link below about Offline files - access is denied to get more information.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-files/offline-files-access-is-denied/b1adc231-a4c2-4a5b-80b8-93269851febf

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 6:07 AM
  • Hi,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved? 
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Carl 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Saturday, August 19, 2017 6:23 AM