UAG log on problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

some times when connect to UAG to main portal page i get errors after log in (user and password accepted) after authorization to the portal

I found that one of the node work with log-in error. another node work as should and i can log-in without error.

what file(s) should be copied to node with problem? 

do you know how fix this?

Server Error in '/SecureportalPortalHomePage' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on the local server machine, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "RemoteOnly". To enable the details to be viewable on remote machines, please set "mode" to "Off".
    <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
        <system.web>
            <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"/>
        </system.web>
    </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.
    <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
        <system.web>
            <customErrors mode="On" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
        </system.web>
    </configuration>

• Edited by Anton_A_A Tuesday, December 18, 2012 2:20 PM
    Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:25 AM

All replies