none
Internet Connection & USB Wireless Adapter RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone, I recently installed a NetGear USB wireless adapter and had no issues with Internet connections for the last few days. Now for some reason, while there appears to be an Internet connection, any and all web pages cannot be made as I get a 'this page cannot be displayed'. The troubleshooting says 'the remote device or resource won't accept the connection'. When I try to synch the USB wireless adapter the message I get from the NetGear genie is that the adapter did not join the wireless network. Any thoughts? Thanks nesn1969
    Tuesday, June 18, 2013 3:15 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please try to reinstall the driver or download a latest version via their official website.

In addition, you can check whether there are any problem with this hardware.

Regards,

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:01 AM

All replies

• Does this works well on other systems?

If no, then please check with the vendor.

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 5:01 PM
  • Hi,

Please try to reinstall the driver or download a latest version via their official website.

In addition, you can check whether there are any problem with this hardware.

Regards,

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:01 AM