OS Version:            6_1_7601

Service Pack:          1_0

Product:       768_1

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Windows\Minidump\042013-41527-01.dmp

C:\Users\Saludsouza\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-129777-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:       BlueScreen

OS Version:            6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID:    16393

Additional information about the problem:

BCCode:      1a

BCP1:          0000000000000411

BCP2:          FFFFF6FB7DA00008

BCP3:          0000000008540B60

BCP4:          FFFFF6FC00042A01

C:\Windows\Minidump\042013-101244-01.dmp

C:\Users\Saludsouza\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-194860-0.sysdata.xml

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

Problem signature:

BCCode:      19

BCP1:          0000000000000003

BCP2:          FFFFF8A007C9BB60

BCP3:          FFFFF8A007C9BB60

BCP4:          FFFFF8A00700BB60

C:\Windows\Minidump\042113-142896-01.dmp

C:\Users\Saludsouza\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-228869-0.sysdata.xml

Problem signature:

BCCode:      be

BCP1:          FFFFF8A007660D63

BCP2:          80000001ACF1B121

BCP3:          FFFFF8800A1D6910

BCP4:          000000000000000B

C:\Windows\Minidump\042213-37081-01.dmp

C:\Users\Saludsouza\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-91588-0.sysdata.xml

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 2:51 AM

Answers

• SDS

You should ask HP why they cant do it.  We have no idea.  We are only able to help with Microsoft products and it is far more complicated diagnosing problems than you can guess.  Writing software to diagnose the problem would be exorbitantly expensive and no one would buy it.

If you cannot provide us with the log files please contact HP as they might have additional options.

Wanikiya & Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Sunday, July 7, 2013 10:38 PM
    Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:24 AM

All replies

• Hi Salu D’Souza

Are you doing anything in particular when the blue screen occur?

Have you install any programs, updates or drivers?

can you zip up the minidump files in the C:\Windows\Minidump folder and make available (provide link) via Windows Live SkyDrive or similar site?

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:47 AM
  • Hi,

Blue screen goes off and the laptop shuts down on its own. I need to wait 10 to 15 mins, to restart again but then too this happens 4 to five times, each time I try to login. This problem is been occurring since January 2013.

I have windows 7 Home premium, HP pavillion DV6 - 3043tx laptop, 8 GB RAM, 650 GB HDD, 1 GB graphics. I do not know what are all the updates I receive from Microsoft and what are all the software that I installed.I do not want to remove any software, if I have installed. And microsoft automatic updates must decide what updates my laptop needs. I check 4 to 5 times in a day Microsoft updates for my laptop.

Kindly send me a link to that software, where I can download and rectify the mistake. There is no problem with the RAM (2 slots, both are functioning normally and after checking the RAM issue it found no problems). Like this, kindly send me links to check the problem and to find the solutions.  

Regards

Thursday, April 25, 2013 7:51 AM
  • We do need the actual DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
    You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
    If you are overclocking stop.  (chances are if you dont know if you are, you are not)a
    To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.  We need at least 2 DMP FILES to diagnose and confirm

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
    * Zip up the copy.
    * Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button. (if available on  your site, MS doesnt have this)
     *Please upload them to a file sharing service like Skydrive or"Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
    Link for how to  upload below.
    http://www.wikihow.com/Use-SkyDrive

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
    * Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
    * Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
    * Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
    * Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
    * OK your way out.
    * Reboot if changes have been made.

Please also run MSinfo32 and upload the output as well.
    To run MSinfo32 please go to start>run>MSinfo32
    Go to "file" "save" and upload the saved file with the DMPS
    System specs are extremely useful so please include whatever you know.

Thursday, May 23, 2013 2:48 AM
  • Dear Wanikiya, what ever you said is not possible. It is not possible to attach and there is no option to attach. Kindly send me a link to download a software, which, when installed detects the problem. Kindly ask the Microsoft to prepare a software to detect the blue screen problem. Is this a big problem for the Microsoft or HP to make a software to detect the exact problem? HP is of no use after the guarantee period id over, twice in a day I run HP Support Assistant, that is supposed to give me free software, but every time when I run HP Support Assistant, it says there are no updates available for my system. The BIOS version I use is (BIOS Version/Date: Hewlett-Packard F.29, 07 November 2011).  Everyday my laptop shuts down many times due to blue screen. I was told that "It is singing Swan's Last Song", my laptop may soon will have major hardware problems. I was told that my laptop is taking its last few breaths in the form of blue screen. Kindly some one help me to remove this problem. I do not want to remove any software that I have so far installed in my laptop, since, these software are essential for me. I do not want to take my laptop to any HP customer Service center, because, I do not have money, time and above all, the so called HP customer center workers steal the information from my internal hard drive. Hence, they are not reliable and trustworthy. Kindly help me to remove this blue screen problem. 
    Friday, May 24, 2013 3:57 AM
  • SDS

If you cant provide the crash logs (called DMPS) there isnt much we can do for you.

Can you even boot the machine?  If so you should make a back up before it dies.

Friday, May 24, 2013 4:14 AM
  • Send me your email. What is this DMPS? My laptop shuts down many times. Each time it says different problem. It is difficult to understand why Microsoft or HP has not made a software to detect the exact problem.
    Friday, May 24, 2013 4:25 AM
  • Salu

Sorry I cant do email.

Microsoft & HP have made software to detect the problem but it takes much training.  It is what I do.

Again if you cant get me the crash logs I cant help you

Friday, May 24, 2013 4:50 AM
  • Dear All,

For the past six months My laptop shuts down due to blue screen. From Morning 6 am to 8 am, I have to keep on switching on whenever it switches of due to blue screen. Each time the blue screen before shutting down shows  different problem. Some problems are : (1) Process 1_Initialization_Failed, (2) Memory_Management, (3) System_Service_Exception, (4) Bad_Pool_Header, (5) PFN_List_Corrupt, (6) IRQL_Is_Not_Less_Or_Equal, (7) Page_Fault_In_non_Paged_Area

The above mentioned some of the problems shown by the blue screen before shutting down.

Please send me a link to download a software to detect the exact problem. Why microsoft and HP had to select my laptop for the testing purpose?

Monday, June 17, 2013 9:42 AM
  • SDS

Your best bet is to upload the log files (called DMP files) to us.  Without them we cant help you.  See my previous post for directions on doing that.

Monday, June 17, 2013 5:45 PM
  • Dear All, everyday my HP laptop gives new problems in blue screen and shuts down. It is actually, day by day dying and taking its last breath. O, how sad I am that I loved once my HP Pavilion DV 6 laptop with all the features, now it is gasping for breath nearly 3 hours so as to start. Is there no one in this world who could send me a link to that software to detect the problem? Why I need to go in search of another website and upload the DMP files where that website asks me to register there with my email id and password so as to allow me upload in bulk? Why HP can not do this, since they treat every customer as their god (only during the guarantee period) ? I am unable to go the the HP customer care centers because the boys there cheat us, they steal our things from our hard drive. Most of them are novice, they study during their 4 years engineering degree crap, they study all the subjects and worried about the marks, when the campus recruitment comes, these boy get selected to work for HP using their crap knowledge. When we take our laptop to them for repair, they refuse to repair in front of us, they  try to retain our lap top at their garage and steal our information from hard disk, our laptop becomes a toy in their hands. They use our HP laptop to experiment their crap knowledge. Hence, I have HP Support Assistant, I use four to five times a day for the past two years but not even one update I got after the warranty period expired.
    Tuesday, June 18, 2013 3:53 AM
  • SDS

You should ask HP why they cant do it.  We have no idea.  We are only able to help with Microsoft products and it is far more complicated diagnosing problems than you can guess.  Writing software to diagnose the problem would be exorbitantly expensive and no one would buy it.

If you cannot provide us with the log files please contact HP as they might have additional options.

• Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Sunday, July 7, 2013 10:38 PM
    Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:24 AM