none
How can I Save Gmail emails backup in PST format? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone, I want to download my Gmail mailbox data in PST format so that I can access those files in MS Outlook. I have tried many solutions but didn't get any success. Can someone suggest me a way to accomplish the task in easy way without missing any file?
    Tuesday, June 9, 2020 11:40 AM

All replies

• It was very easy to get Mailvita Gmail backup for Mac Tool. Just install Gmail Backup on Mac Wizard on your system. Run the application, select your desire Gmail emails that you want to download. The software permits you to save Gmail emails in multiple file types such as Gmail to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX file extension. It also supports all Mac OS versions. Download the free demo versions for Gmail Backup for Mac Software.
    Saturday, October 10, 2020 12:18 PM
  • hey, check out the best and most secure Gmail Backup Tool, which can easily saves your Gmail emails in the PST file format. It easily saves your Gmail emails and its items without any type of data loss or damage to the originality of the file. It safely creates backup without any corruption.
    Monday, October 12, 2020 5:40 AM
  • Thank you for this suggestion. I too was looking for ways to back up my gmail and I stumbled upon this thread and your reply. You are golden.
    Monday, October 12, 2020 1:17 PM
  • Hey 

Here are manual solution to convert Gmail to PST format  securely the write up will provide manual as well as expert way to convert Gmail to Outlook. Here we‌ ‌have‌ ‌shared‌ ‌manually‌ ‌as‌ ‌well‌ ‌as‌ ‌an‌ ‌alternate‌ ‌method‌ ‌to‌ ‌fix‌ ‌How‌ ‌to‌ ‌convert‌ ‌Gmail‌ ‌to‌ ‌Outlook‌ ‌in‌ ‌2020.‌ ‌The‌ ‌manual‌ ‌method‌ ‌will‌ ‌take‌ ‌time‌ ‌&‌ ‌the‌ ‌process‌ ‌of‌ ‌execution‌ ‌is‌ ‌too‌ ‌long.‌ ‌You‌ ‌need‌ ‌to be technical‌ ‌ expertise. But if manual solution are not reliable for users then they can opt for expert solution which is secure.
    Tuesday, October 13, 2020 8:44 AM