none
Hide window's title bar RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using a tablet PC with a fairly small screen, so I tried to remove all unnecessary contents on the screen to maximum the usable area, much like what Chrome and IE9's UI design is doing.

For other windows programs, say, MS Word or Remote Desktop Connection, is there any way to hide the title bar? For RDC, I mean not by maximizing the window then hide the connection bar, but to keep RDC as a desktop window (make the taskbar visible) but not show its title bar.

Any suggestions on this?

Bob

Sunday, November 28, 2010 10:47 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Based on my research, Windows 7 unfortunately is not able to support such function, just like you said, some special applications have this function, but not all applications can support this.

Hope it helps.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, November 30, 2010 9:33 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on my research, Windows 7 unfortunately is not able to support such function, just like you said, some special applications have this function, but not all applications can support this.

Hope it helps.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, November 30, 2010 9:33 AM
  • Dear Alex,

Many thanks for confirmation.

Bob

Friday, December 3, 2010 7:09 PM