Microsoft Office 2007 Stalling RRS feed

• Question

• I keep getting an error message while running my Office 2007 Pro software does anyone know of a fix for that or something?  No matter what I do I can't find anything to fix this, as I am running a beta os (Windows RC Ultimate) I understand there would be glitches, but at the moment I can't even print a document, and sometimes I can't even finish writing a document, office just keeps closing out, a little help please?
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Sunday, October 11, 2009 3:38 PM Moved to relevant category (From:Windows 7 Miscellaneous)
    Sunday, October 11, 2009 9:39 AM

Answers

• You can upload the screenshot to the http://skydrive.live.com/.

Screenshot

========

1. If the error message appears, press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard.

2. Click the "Start" menu, type "mspaint" in the Search Bar and Press Enter.

3. In the Paint program, click the "Edit" menu, click "Paste", click the "File" menu, and click "Save".

4. The "Save As" dialogue box will appear. Type a file name in the "File name:" box, for example: "screenshot".

5. Make sure "JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF)" is selected in the "Save as type" box, click Desktop on the left pane and then click "Save".

You may test it in Clean Boot mode.

You can also try repairing or reinstalling Office 2007:

How to install and to repair 2007 Office features

Vivian Xing - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Vivian Xing Friday, October 16, 2009 3:21 AM
    Monday, October 12, 2009 7:58 AM

All replies

• I keep getting an error message while running my Office 2007 Pro software does anyone know of a fix for that or something?  No matter what I do I can't find anything to fix this, as I am running a beta os (Windows RC Ultimate) I understand there would be glitches, but at the moment I can't even print a document, and sometimes I can't even finish writing a document, office just keeps closing out, a little help please?
    can you provide us with the exact error message or even a screenshot?
    Monday, October 12, 2009 3:23 AM
  • You can upload the screenshot to the http://skydrive.live.com/.

Screenshot

========

1. If the error message appears, press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard.

2. Click the "Start" menu, type "mspaint" in the Search Bar and Press Enter.

3. In the Paint program, click the "Edit" menu, click "Paste", click the "File" menu, and click "Save".

4. The "Save As" dialogue box will appear. Type a file name in the "File name:" box, for example: "screenshot".

5. Make sure "JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF)" is selected in the "Save as type" box, click Desktop on the left pane and then click "Save".

You may test it in Clean Boot mode.

You can also try repairing or reinstalling Office 2007:

How to install and to repair 2007 Office features

Vivian Xing - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Vivian Xing Friday, October 16, 2009 3:21 AM
    Monday, October 12, 2009 7:58 AM