Microsoft Office Access 2007 Runtime RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I sequenced a Microsoft Office Access 2007 Runtime, when I launch it I'm getting this error

anyone has any ideas?

Error code: 421015-1690150A
    Friday, August 29, 2008 5:26 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I have found the issue. The issue was that another Package which was Office 2007 package published, had a sjortcut association, so when My package was running it was detecting that file association and tried to run that package and that Office 2007 package was failing so when I removed the associatio from that package my package worked fine.

Thank you

• Proposed as answer by znack Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:41 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:34 PM
    Monday, September 8, 2008 2:09 PM

All replies

• Hi,

In the Client's log file (sftlog.txt) there should be some more (human readable) hints that may point to the possible cause. Could you post an extract oft sftlog.txt?

Falko

Sunday, September 7, 2008 5:03 PM
  • Hello,

I have found the issue. The issue was that another Package which was Office 2007 package published, had a sjortcut association, so when My package was running it was detecting that file association and tried to run that package and that Office 2007 package was failing so when I removed the associatio from that package my package worked fine.

Thank you

• Proposed as answer by znack Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:41 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:34 PM
    Monday, September 8, 2008 2:09 PM
  • Hi,
    I try to sequence correctly Access 2007 Runtime, but I'm getting errors when I run applications with the package.
    It seems there is a problem when the package try to open ACEES.DLL, because of the short name.
    I change the path in the Virtual Registry, and ACEES.DLL is found.
    Then, a problem with VBE6.DLL. Same problem, same patch.
    And then, a problem with ACEOLEDB.DLL. Same Problem, same patch.

And now, sometimes I have an MSACCESS.EXE error when I launch the package. MSACCESS.EXE says it could not find MSVCR80.DLL and stops launching.
    Sometimes the error appears, sometimes not and MSACCESS.EXE run correctly.

Do you have advices for me to help me ?

Thanks.
    Tuesday, May 19, 2009 8:37 AM
  • Hello,

are you sequencing this to a 8.3 root directory or a native-installation directory?

/Znack
    Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:41 AM