none
copy files without network connection RRS feed

• Question

• We have several new laptop clients Latitudes which drivers i have imported in MDT2013. Unfortunally after deploying i can do nothing anymore on the client. The Windows screen is there but when goiing to the device manager with the keyboard because mouse is also not working no USB devices, i see many yellow marks. Also the network card controller and driver are not installed. Strange i had never had that before while it are the right drivers....

Now i am searching to a solution: one of them is when the drivers where on the c drive on that client i could install them. The drivers are now on the network share but that is not reachable without a network  card driver. So when i can copy the drivers to the local drive i can install the network card and connect to the network share and install the rest.

Is it possible to run a robocopy command in the WINPE phase to copy the drivers to local drive? In what step of the task sequence must i put in the command? If someone has a solution for this because it is very annoying...

Winpe boots so the bootdrivers are fine but after windows load no drivers are present...

freddie

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:18 AM

All replies