Corel Paint Shop Pro X, Tablet and tablet softwhere not work in windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• My Corel Paint Shop Pro X softwhere and Tablet V4.04 worked with windows 7 fine untill I had to uninstall Corel Paint Shop Pro X and when I then reinstalled it only work once efter I loaded the program and than won't lod all the way when I cliked on the icon for it. My Tablet is not recognized by my computer and the softwhere for the tablet will not work. The tablet softwhere's markey appers when I insrit the disc, but when I click on the load icon nothing happens. What going on? Can I fix this and how do I do that?

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 3:19 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If this issue began recently, you may run System Restore to revert to the point before uninstalling Corel Paint Shop Pro X.

If it does not work, you may also try the following suggestions to troubleshoot this issue:

1.    Uninstall and reinstall Corel Paint Shop Pro X and Tablet.

2.    Enable Tablet PC Components in Windows Features.

3.    Run the program under Compatibility Mode.

In addition, I also would like to suggest you update the software and contact the Corel Support for further assistance.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, July 15, 2010 4:29 AM