Monitoring issue with hard drives RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

Hello,

Currently when I click on a computer from any of my computer groups it shows all the information including the hard drive information however the graphical bar showing the utilization has disapeared ?? Anyone know how to get this back?

Also when going into the monitoring tab and clicking on the Microsoft Server Client > Logical Disk Space  it doesn't show a warning for disks over 90% full.  Where do you change this setting?

Monday, October 29, 2007 4:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,

We may need more information for analysis, please help to capturing screen shots of the related symptoms and saving the Operations Manager logs of event viewer to .evt format, then send them to SCEDATA@microsoft.com.

Note:

Please include the following three lines in the email body:

http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?postid=2336893&siteid=17
    Guo-zhen Wang - MSFT

Regarding more information about how to send email to SCEDATA@microsoft.com, please refer to:

How to send files to the Microsoft SCE team for review
    http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1680389&SiteID=17

Also, please post a quick note in the current thread to inform me after sending the email.

Thanks!
    -----------------------------
    Sincerely,
    Guozhen Wang
    Microsoft Online Community Support

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:28 AM
  • As this thread has been quiet for a while we will be changing the issue type to ‘Comment’.

If you wish to return to this question you can go ahead and change the type back to ‘Question’. Then you can edit your initial post and change the radio button at the top of the post editor window.

If the issue has been resolved, we’d love to hear your solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.

Thanks!
    -----------------------------
    Sincerely,
    Guozhen Wang
    Microsoft Online Community Support

Friday, November 2, 2007 9:22 AM