none
Hi, am Chethan, getting following Error. Due to that am not able to get in to the required page... RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

I do not understand what kind of issue you encounter, I already tried this URL you mentioned, but it redirect me to another URL and also found that this is a VPN provider. So please provide us more information.

Meantime, you may try to reset the IE or try to upgrade the IE to latest version.

Thanks.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9:16 AM

All replies

• Check the version of your browser. Try by turning on compatibility mode , If not upgrade the to the latest version of IE. you can also try in firefox or another browser.

VT
    Monday, March 21, 2011 5:17 PM
  • Hi,

I do not understand what kind of issue you encounter, I already tried this URL you mentioned, but it redirect me to another URL and also found that this is a VPN provider. So please provide us more information.

Meantime, you may try to reset the IE or try to upgrade the IE to latest version.

Thanks.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9:16 AM