File missing ipworks6.dll RRS feed

• Question

• Every so often i get a small blue box saying "unable to perform function your missing file ipworks6.dll try reinstalling. I click the ok box and it goes away and I can continue on with whatever I was doing. Sometimes I have to click the ok box twice but it does go away. I cannot find this file when I do a search and my scans dont show any issues or problems. I have an e-machines netbook version 6.1.7601 eM250 32bit  that I bought in 2009 but cant afford to take it in to get it repaired right now. I'm using this computer to look for work. Can anyone help me fix it?
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:53 AM

Answers

• The file ipworks6.dll is not a Microsoft Windows file.  It is from some third party software.  You can search the internet to find out what third party program this belongs to and re-install the program.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by NanoTJ Tuesday, May 10, 2011 3:33 PM
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011 11:31 AM