removing dynamics addin on outlook 2016. RRS feed

• Question

• is there a way I can remove the dynamics add-in from all our clients Outlook 2016 application. Doing this manually would take far to long so am hoping there is a way I can do it via GPO. Just to confirm it is the actual add-in and not the app.
    Thursday, May 10, 2018 12:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean Dynamics 365 App for Outlook? According to my research, this is a modern Office add-in for Outlook.

To disable certain add-in via GPO, we could go to User Configuration/Policies/Administrative Templates/Microsoft Outlook 2016/Miscellaneous/List of managed add-ins.

You could find more details under Help.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Friday, May 11, 2018 2:33 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, May 14, 2018 7:18 AM
    Friday, May 11, 2018 2:33 AM
  • Hi,

Just to see if my reply is helpful to you.

Please feel free to tell me if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 6:19 AM
  • Hi,

Haven't heard from you for several days. Does the suggestion above work for you?

If the above information was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:42 AM