Smart tags for MS Access 2003 does not display all options for restricted users RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi All,

I need some help with my setting. I have an access 2003 application that contains a smart tag for address. When logged in as Administrator, I get a link to my MapPoint 2006, but not as a restricted user. How can I set this MS integration to work for restricted users as well. Your help is very much needed.

Thx

Saturday, September 29, 2007 2:29 AM

All replies

• I am not sure if this issue is caused by SteadyState restrictions. Did this issue occur after installing SteadyState or enabling some restrictions? If so, we can lower the restriction level to test. You can also create a new restricted user from Control Panel to check the result.

If this issue persists with no SteadyState restriction enabled, I suggest that you post this inquiry to the Access newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.access

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other customers who read the newsgroups regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Monday, October 1, 2007 2:18 AM