none
Error:Automation server can't create object (IE8) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am submitting one form While clicking save button i am getting "Error:automation server can't create object" could not resolved it. Any one please help me on this.

Regards,

Prashant amaiy

Monday, March 6, 2017 7:57 AM

All replies

• Hi,

IE8 on any windows version is no longer supported. XP is no longer supported. It is highly recommended that you upgrade Windows 7 and higher to use IE11 via windows update or IEAK.

Automation errors are associated with Office Addons. Try Tools>Manage Addons and enable any MS Office Addons that you have installed on your computer.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Include with your questions links to any website(s) that you are having problems with, your windows and IE versions and if installed your Office version.

Rob^_^

Monday, March 6, 2017 10:01 PM
  • Hi PrashantAmaiy,

Please try to enable “Initialize and script active x controls is not marked safe for scripting” as the capture shows and check the issue again.

Best regards,
    Joy.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 9:33 AM