none
Alerts and Reminders Setting in Project Server2007/2010 RRS feed

• Question

• After Setting ‘Alerts and Reminders’,may cann't receive message through E-mail when publish Project

because of SMTP mail server setting in ‘Alerts and Reminders’ does not support the anonymous access.

I can think of one of the solutions:

download and setting a mail agent program named 'Mail Direct Pro' ,through Mail Direct Pro,you can setting Email username and password to  access SMTP mail server

but in this way ,some mail address can't receive message also,I am holpless no

can you help me?

regard

I sale myself ONLY half CNY!
    Wednesday, October 20, 2010 12:31 PM

Answers

• After Setting ‘Alerts and Reminders’,may cann't receive message through E-mail when publish Project

because of SMTP mail server setting in ‘Alerts and Reminders’ does not support the anonymous access.

download and setting a mail agent program named 'Mail Direct Pro' ,through Mail Direct Pro,you can setting Email username and password to  access SMTP mail server

can you help me?

regard

Have you tried setting up an email account for the system account?
    Jack Dahlgren blogs at:
    Project and Retrovention
    and rarely Twitter

Yes,I set up an email account for the system account ,and use it's username and password to  access SMTP mail server

Thursday, October 21, 2010 5:03 AM

All replies

can you help me?

regard

Jack Dahlgren blogs at:
    Project and Retrovention
    and rarely Twitter
    Wednesday, October 20, 2010 5:13 PM

can you help me?

regard

Jack Dahlgren blogs at:
    Project and Retrovention
    and rarely Twitter

Yes,I set up an email account for the system account ,and use it's username and password to  access SMTP mail server

Thursday, October 21, 2010 5:03 AM