Office Word issues RRS feed

• Question

• Microsoft

I am having issues with WORD, every time I try to open it.

When, opening it says configuration in progress.

I have Office Professional and Office Home & Student installed, is there a conflict maybe that is the issue.

I am running it in Windows XP SP3 mode for now.

Please advice.

I have an e-machine windows 7 64 bit set-up.

Art S

Thursday, April 29, 2010 11:28 PM

Answers

• Hi,

What’s the version of Microsoft Office Professional? Make sure that you install the 64bit Office on your 64bit Windows 7. Also make sure that you installed the latest updates for your Office.

BTW, to solid troubleshoot Microsoft Office related issue, I kindly recommend you to contact Microsoft Office Team for support.

Best Regards

Dale

• Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Thursday, May 6, 2010 1:48 AM
    Friday, April 30, 2010 6:07 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What’s the version of Microsoft Office Professional? Make sure that you install the 64bit Office on your 64bit Windows 7. Also make sure that you installed the latest updates for your Office.

BTW, to solid troubleshoot Microsoft Office related issue, I kindly recommend you to contact Microsoft Office Team for support.

Best Regards

Dale

• Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Thursday, May 6, 2010 1:48 AM
    Friday, April 30, 2010 6:07 AM
  • Hi,

Best Regards

Dale

Dale,

Hey thanks for the advise, yes my Word program is in 32 bit and the system is a 64 bit.

It seems to work fine in Windows XP, VM mode, so I plan to use it that way for now.

Thanks

Art S

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:37 AM