Review activity notification RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

Can someone help me on how can i insert implementation plan, test pan, risk plan and back out plan in the notification sent to reviewers? i have tried to insert them but i see blank data

Also help me on how to insert reviewers name in the notification

My template looks as below, i have inserted them from class "Depends on work items"

----------------------------

The following review activity has been assigned to you for review. Please click the link below to approve or reject the review activity.

Title: $Context/Property[Type='WorkItem!System.WorkItem']/Title$
    Description: $Context/Property[Type='WorkItem!System.WorkItem']/Description$
    CreatedDate: $Context/Property[Type='WorkItem!System.WorkItem']/CreatedDate$
    ApprovalPercentage: $Context/Property[Type='CoreActivity!System.WorkItem.Activity.ReviewActivity']/ApprovalPercentage$
    Implementation Plan: $Context/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemDependsOnWorkItem' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_ChangeRequest_Library!System.WorkItem.ChangeRequest']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_ChangeRequest_Library!System.WorkItem.ChangeRequest']/ImplementationPlan$

Test Plan: $Context/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemDependsOnWorkItem' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_ChangeRequest_Library!System.WorkItem.ChangeRequest']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_ChangeRequest_Library!System.WorkItem.ChangeRequest']/TestPlan$

Risk: $Context/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemDependsOnWorkItem' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_ChangeRequest_Library!System.WorkItem.ChangeRequest']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_ChangeRequest_Library!System.WorkItem.ChangeRequest']/Risk$

Backout Plan: $Context/Path[Relationship='WorkItem!System.WorkItemDependsOnWorkItem' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_ChangeRequest_Library!System.WorkItem.ChangeRequest']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_ChangeRequest_Library!System.WorkItem.ChangeRequest']/BackoutPlan$

http://xxxxxxxx/MyActivities

This Email is auto generated from Service Manager

-------------------------

Thanks,

chlava

Monday, July 24, 2017 7:41 AM

Answers

All replies