none
Message from webpage RRS feed

• Question

• This message was received while one of my users was surfing mapquest.com

Message from webpage

This is a .net frame work file missing due to some harmful virus.

Debug malware error 895-system 32.exe failure.

Please contact Microsoft Technicials to rectify the issue.

Please do not open internet browser for your security issue to avoid data corruption on your registry of your operation system.

Please contact Microsoft Thechnicias at

TOLL FREE HELPLINE AT: +1-844-592-4205

After this, the message goes on saying not to shutdown or restart the comptuter becuase it may lead to data loss. Can/has this harm my server? i wasn't sure if this is a legit Microsoft phone number.

I didn't click anything when presented with the message. I just closed it by going to task manager.

• Edited by jgmlopez Thursday, June 2, 2016 2:08 PM
    Thursday, June 2, 2016 2:03 PM

Answers

• Hi jgmlopez,

If you are seeing “Debug malware error 895-system 32.exe failure” pop-ups asking you to call a phone number to remove malware, then your computer might be infected with an adware or a potentially unwanted program.

These types of alerts are commonly displayed by web sites and are gone once you shut down the browser. These fake alerts are designed to scare you into thinking that your computer is infected so that you will call the number listed in the fake security alert.

DO NOT call that phone number.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Saturday, June 4, 2016 10:31 AM

All replies

• Hi,

her computer(and now probably your company network) has been infected with malware or the website page has been hacked (server side... Please include the full address of any websites that you are having problems with your questions...copy and paste from the address bar).

Please see https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0346-tech-support-scams

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Thursday, June 2, 2016 11:47 PM
  • Hi jgmlopez,

If you are seeing “Debug malware error 895-system 32.exe failure” pop-ups asking you to call a phone number to remove malware, then your computer might be infected with an adware or a potentially unwanted program.

These types of alerts are commonly displayed by web sites and are gone once you shut down the browser. These fake alerts are designed to scare you into thinking that your computer is infected so that you will call the number listed in the fake security alert.

DO NOT call that phone number.

Best Regards,

Tao

Saturday, June 4, 2016 10:31 AM
  •   Hi

I checked the website about donald trump but what happen to it because it is virus to my computer. It is never solved. It is not working still. It is warning message. Please fix my website - Internet Explorer brower.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 11:49 PM
  •   I checked the website about Donald Trump but I don't know what happen to my computer due to some harmful virus. It is not working. It has problem with internet Explorer. I struggle to remove the website but it is not solved. Microsoft Technicians fix my website ...but I don't know how to solve with website.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 11:55 PM
  • Hi,

We haven't heard from you in a couple of days, have you solved the problem? We are
    looking forward to your good news.<o:p></o:p>

Best Regards,<o:p></o:p>

Tao<o:p></o:p>

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 8:56 AM