none
Custom Enterprise field with rollup not calculating when the Calculation is set to ON RRS feed

• Question

• We have a task level Enterprise field that is a Number where the Calcualtion for Summary Rows is set to Rollup (Sum).  The scheduler has the project open and has thier Calcaluation : Calculate Project After each edit:  set to ON.  When they start updating the values in the non summary fields, then the summary fields Display "#ERROR".  It should automatically update since the Calculation is set ON.  However, if they hit the "F9" to calculation, dispite the calculation already being on, then it is recalcuated and the error is removed.

I have tried to duplicate this on my own project and have not been able to, but I have seen it happen on their computer.  Does anyone have any ideas as to why?  Could there be some setting somewhere that is causing this?

Thanks,

Casey

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 9:01 PM

All replies

• Hi Casey,

With the calculation option enabled to ON, you should NOT have to press the F9 function key to get your custom field to recalculate.

Are the tasks manually scheduled?

If you cannot reproduce the issue on another user, project or computer, I'd try the following:

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MCP, MCTS |

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:41 PM