none
Azure- Windows Virtual Desktop RRS feed

• Question

• End users should not have internet access on his/her terminal machine after connecting Windows Virtual desktop using Point to point VPN. Besides, After connecting Windows Virtual desktop, user will not get direct internet access but want to configure proxy internet on the WVD. How would we configure that??

How to install Symantic End Point Protection on Windows Virtual desktop??

Regards,

Amran

• Edited by Al Amran Saturday, June 6, 2020 9:04 AM
    Saturday, June 6, 2020 9:03 AM

All replies

• Hi Amran,

I am hopeing that i undrestood your question correctly and trying to respond based on my understading. 
    please correct me if i am wrong

After connecting Windows Virtual desktop, user will not get direct internet access but want to configure proxy internet on the WVD. How would we configure that??

i hope you want enforce the proxy to the usersthe for internet.you can take the benefit of GPO to modify the internet settings for the users or use DSC for both the conifuratio.

How to install Symantic End Point Protection on Windows Virtual desktop??
    this can be easily automated by adding an custom script extension or DSC is also a good option.
    Saturday, June 6, 2020 11:26 AM
  • Hello Chetan,

Thanks for your reply.

Our WVD users is connecting thier WVD by using default Microsoft 365 account john@example.onmicrosoft.com. This WVD is not domain joined. How we will take the benefit of GPO to modify the internet settings for the users or use DSC for both the conifuration??

For installation Symantic End Point Protection on Windows Virtual desktop, you are trying to tell to use desire state configuration.

Regards,

Amran

Sunday, June 7, 2020 1:44 PM