The database subscription configuration is not valid. RRS feed

• Question

• This error is reported on our primary Service manager 2012 server every few minutes.  I know of no changes made recently but this error started about a week ago and keeps occuring.  And, I'm not certain this is related, but some of the submitted new service requests via the portal are going to a completed status when there are activities on the service request that the system never put to In Progress status.  When I look at the History tab on these service requests I see that it was created, then the system put it to In Progrss status and then less than a minute later it put it to Completed status.  This results in new service requests getting submitted and then going to Completed status on their own and thus the ticket never gets worked.  The error below leads me to beleive there is some problem with some workflow but I don't see how to trace it back to where a problem may be.  Any ideas?  Thank you!

Error:

The database subscription configuration is not valid.

The following errors were encountered:

Exception message: Subscription configuration error. Error reading Type element. Error message: Invalid Type attribute specified. Unable to validate type id bdb7d80b-35a6-243b-ee49-d9ecae1fbf79 from the type space data cache.

Exception: managedTypeId = 'bdb7d80b-35a6-243b-ee49-d9ecae1fbf79'

One or more subscriptions were affected by this.

Subscription name: WorkflowSubscription_1f6cd409_5009_4388_a9ea_0ac83211edbe

Instance name: Activity Event Workflow Configuration

Instance ID: {FEE785E2-B8C0-E414-6CDD-FEA576CDD5DE}

Management group: SCSM_MGMT

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 3:35 PM

All replies

• Ours is screaming something similar~

The database subscription configuration is not valid.

The following errors were encountered:

Exception message: Subscription configuration error. Error reading Criteria element. Error message: Invalid $Context reference. Check referenced aliases and names. Check if the referenced properties are on the endpoint class.

Path: $Target/Path[Relationship='736ce55a-40d4-acc9-afad-e130b9db50b2' TypeConstraint='eca3c52a-f273-5cdc-f165-3eb95a2b26cf']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_Library!System.Domain.User']/UserName$

One or more subscriptions were affected by this. 

Subscription name: WorkflowSubscription_cd20053f_645f_44ac_9bd1_8362f9a4305e

Instance name: Incident Event Workflow Configuration

Instance ID: {F9ED6E4F-DFE3-C3C7-33FD-29424DC81D69}

Management group: Service Manager Admins

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 5:25 PM