Windows Media Player adds incorrect Album Art RRS feed

• Question

• Ok i have rebuild my library and deleted all the albumarts in my music folders and includng in this location C:\Users\Pliskin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Media Player\Art Cache\LocalMLS

for some reason when i start media player it automatically add album arts to wrong songs usually its the same picture on different albums..i have disabled the option to stop media player retrieving info from internet also..i dont know hwy its doing this and where the pictures are coming from..i can guess that theyre coming from the mp3's themselves because some have embedded albumarts in them..and maybe the stupid player keeps extracting them..and why it is adding the pictures to the wrong albums i dont know..maybe someone can help me out and explain this..and why are we not able to uninstall media player in the first place and reinstall it if needed to..
    Please Please help me..id like to sync my music to my mp3player but i dont want it syncing wrong album arts
    Monday, September 22, 2008 1:07 AM

All replies

• ok i have found the picture that shows up on the album is named..folder.jpg and another smaller pic with the name albumart....jpg..there are other different picture in different folders that are named the same..
    and also when i explore the artist tracks with the wrong album art and play a song..it shows the correct album art on the bottom left of the player beside the title.that correct album art is embedded in the mp3 file..ive checked and because i did it myself..but still when i sync it it sycns it wth the wrong album art..

Monday, September 22, 2008 1:39 AM
  • PROBLEM FIXED...DOWNLOADED MEDIAMONKEY..HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
    Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:43 PM