none
PWA long maintenance RRS feed

• Question

• Sorry,

it's for all the same long maintenance???

(We’ll be doing some routine maintenance on October 11th through November 23rd.)

I'm in evaluating phase with a customer but i can't access the proof of concept created online?

Any suggestion??

Thanks

Monday, November 12, 2012 5:02 PM

Answers

• Hi Dan,

We won’t be able do much about it. My PWA preview version recently gone through the same
    cycle and as promised by MS ,was available on specified date. <o:p></o:p>

You could try creating another PWA instance though to check if new instance is using different resources in the backend which are not part of maintenance window.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful; if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, November 12, 2012 10:27 PM

All replies

• Hi Dan,

We won’t be able do much about it. My PWA preview version recently gone through the same
    cycle and as promised by MS ,was available on specified date. <o:p></o:p>

You could try creating another PWA instance though to check if new instance is using different resources in the backend which are not part of maintenance window.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful; if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, November 12, 2012 10:27 PM
  • Thanks for your advice Hirishi.

Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:01 AM