none
[BUG] APP only supports five google format account, more than 5 accounts old account will be no prompt missing!! RRS feed

• Question

• I added to the app more than 5 google format secondary authentication account, the results eventually found only saved five accounts.

Retry and found that the addition of the first six accounts will cause the old account is lost, and ultimately only five accounts.

android 7.1

Microsoft Authenticator6.1.1

• Edited by GameXG Monday, March 27, 2017 9:24 AM
    Monday, March 27, 2017 9:24 AM

Answers

• Hi

According to forum user’s feedbacks, it seems that your problem is a known issue. You could try to use 6.0.5 version to achieve your goal.

If you still have any questions about Microsoft Authenticator APP, welcome to post back here.

Regards,

Walter

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by GameXG Friday, March 31, 2017 2:01 AM
    Tuesday, March 28, 2017 9:51 AM

All replies

• Hi

According to forum user’s feedbacks, it seems that your problem is a known issue. You could try to use 6.0.5 version to achieve your goal.

If you still have any questions about Microsoft Authenticator APP, welcome to post back here.

Regards,

Walter

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by GameXG Friday, March 31, 2017 2:01 AM
    Tuesday, March 28, 2017 9:51 AM
  • I have this issue, but it will not let me have more than 3.

What I'm wondering is if it's because of my email address.  I'm trying to add my slack account, and my google account.   they both use the same email address.  Every time I add one, it erases the other.

I am also on android and using 6.1.1

BTW, this works fine on my microsoft phone.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 2:53 PM