none
Receiving Emails to Approve - Not Timesheet Manager/Owner RRS feed

• Question

• I keep receiving these emails from PWA saying that I have approvals to look at. I'm not the owner, nor the timesheet manager, nothing. My name is nowhere on the project. I created the project for a few users (I'm an Administrator), but now I'm getting the notices. Until I approve they does not get them to approve. Basically I am being seen as a Project Manager (approving project specific tasks) and then once I approve it goes to the Manager (approve whole timesheet).

We already tried changing ownership back to me, publishing, changing ownership back to user, and publishing. Still getting these emails.

I have entered over 200 projects (just the project summary page) for the capital projects for the year for my organization. I'm hoping someone can provide an answer so I do not have to approve all of these....

Monday, October 10, 2016 2:12 PM

All replies

• Hi,

please add column "Status Manager", it is a field on task level. The person who created a task, is the Status Manager. This person needs to approve updates. Since you created projects (and the first tasks), your name will be isplayed there. Ask the current project owner to change this to his or her own name.

After publsihing, yoe will not need to approve updates for these tasks any longer.

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Monday, October 10, 2016 3:59 PM