My hot mail account RRS feed

• Question

• Why can't I view my hot mail account?
    • Moved by Perry-Pan Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:06 AM
    Tuesday, March 26, 2019 6:46 PM

All replies

• Hi Richard.

Could you provide us with more detailed information about the problem you're experiencing?
    How long since the last time you've successfully accessed your Hotmail inbox?

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 7:21 PM
  • Hi Richard Montoya,

Do you use Outlook client?

Agree with Luigi Bruno, you can provide more details for further research.

If you cannot sign in hot mail account via browser, please follow the steps in this official article to see if it helps:

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

If you are having issue to connect Hotmail account in Outlook client, we can first create a new profile to test the result.

Please feel free to post back if you have more concern.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, March 28, 2019 5:39 AM
    Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:06 AM
  • Hi Richard Montoya,

Can you check your Hotmail email account now?

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, March 29, 2019 2:46 AM
  • Hi Richard Montoya,

Can you check your Hotmail account now? Just check if the reply work for you.

If yes, it's recommended to mark it as answer. 

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Perry

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 1:07 AM