skype web app missing presentation features. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a user connecting externally from a non-domain machine through the skype web app, all the functionality seems to be there except all features under the presentation (the monitor) circle.  Everything is greyed out.  Any idea what needs to be enabled for this to work?

I have tried different browsers and OSes (Windows 10 and 7).

Thanks.

Monday, June 10, 2019 11:17 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Are you a presenter in the meeting or just an attendee?

Could others use the present options?

In my research, normally you need to be a presenter in a Skype Meeting to share your screen.

Please refer to this article: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/share-and-present-content-from-skype-meetings-app-skype-for-business-web-app-234b0c06-a88d-4707-904c-4fd6c571fc01?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Any presenters in the meeting can right click the Guest participant and select “Make a Presenter” to enable the present feature (as below).

If you are not in the Presenters list, you could ask someone to make you as a presenter, then try to check the present option from Skype for Business Web App.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Shaw_Lu Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:32 AM
    • Marked as answer by Email Relay Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:23 PM
    Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:32 AM
  • Shawn!!  You tha da man!!!

That was totally my issue, works great now.

Thanks a bunch.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:23 PM
  • You are welcome. Glad to see it is helpful.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 12:42 AM