none
Language issue in Works 9 RRS feed

• Question

• I recently purchased an HP SG3 130FR in France where I live. I am english. I stated that I need all software and OS in english. I was told to choose the language at setup. I chose english. Window 7 and everything else that comes with it is in english EXCEPT Works 9. This was installed as an exclusively french version with no possibility of changing the language. For 2 months HP have been giving me the runa around. They say that the problem is a Microsoft problem. Microsoft france say that it is an HP Problem. In fact because the computer is so new the Microsoft setup will not even let me ask any quesgtions. They simply say contact HP.

HP do not even know what they are talking about. They kept telling me to change the language even though it is impossible. Then they say that it is only a 60 day trial anyway. It is the full version of Works 9. The 60 day trial is for Microsoft Office.

I need to be able to use Works 9. I purchased the computer because it was already installed. I am not able to use it. I need an english version. I paid for it.

Please help. Sorry I cannot find an appriate Forum title.

Chris

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP Saturday, October 9, 2010 2:27 PM Moved to appropriate forum category (From:Feedback and Comments)
    Saturday, October 9, 2010 1:38 PM

Answers