Skype Business Mobile App Iphone RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I downloaded the Mobile Skype business app on my Iphone.

So the problem is like this, when i am away from my laptop and somebody talks to me on skype bussines, it automaticcly sends the message to my skype business app on my phone.  So i do not see the message on my laptop only can see it on my phone.

Now i deleted the app on my phone, but at the background when i am away from my laptop or it is locked and my status in skype changes to away, the messages are still send to the app on my phone even though the app is not on my phone any more.

When i reinstall the app i get automaticly signed in and i see the messages that i did not get on my laptop.

HOw can i delete my signin on my phone? There is no button of that in the app.

I do not like that the app, even it is not on my phone is auto accepting messages on skype because i am missing them.

Thursday, July 25, 2019 2:46 PM

All replies

• Hi Cornel-Palm,

To sign out, click “My Info” tab in the upper-right corner of the screen, check if the “Sign Out” button exists.

Also please check under “setting” to see if the Skype for business account exists. If yes, remove the account.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 26, 2019 5:44 AM
  • I did, but at the background my skype is still sending messages to my phone.

If i miss a message on my laptop it is still redirected to my phone. Even though the app is deleted.

When i open the app again it signs me in without asking my password and i see all my missed messages.

It is really a pain in the *** because i miss allot of converstions because of this

Friday, July 26, 2019 8:33 AM
  • Hi Cornel-Palm,

Are the messages from specific user?

It seems the session is always active in backend by some unknown mistake.

I suggest you could check if the user is using the previous chat session, if yes, close the chat windows and create a new chat to see if it can be received in desktop client.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 26, 2019 8:46 AM
  • No that is the strange thing, also new conversations with new people.

Somewhere at the background my skype app on my iphone is active, even though i am logged out and deleted the app.

Just now, someone wrote to me a text, i missed it on my laptop, i reinstalled the app Skype business and logged in.

And there was the message i missed on my laptop.

I also did an Logout everywhere. Also deleted my phone from mobile devices in my account. Still same problems.

Edit 16:57:

When i log off on my laptop, my skype keeps online, status: Away - Mobile.

But on my mobile the app is deleted and i was logged out, logged out everywhere. How can my skype be online when all is logged out?

Friday, July 26, 2019 9:26 AM
  • Hi Cornel-Palm,

It may be the session about the account hangs.

I think have a try to remove the user from the Control Panel, wait for a few minutes, and recreate it.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

• Proposed as answer by Shaw_Lu Thursday, August 1, 2019 5:57 AM
    Monday, July 29, 2019 7:53 AM