i have problem with adole reader 9. if i installed on PC i can;t able to use any other executable programs, i am using windows 7 OS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am using windows 7 operating system, i have problem with  PDF file. If i installed adobe rader on my PC then all executable program shows adobe rader icon and except PDf file i can't able to open anything or can't able to run any other programs.

If uninstall adobe reader from system then only other applications are works.

Kindly sugest as i m facing this issue from long time.your prompt revert would be appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,

Atul

• Moved by David Wolters Saturday, July 17, 2010 3:27 PM Posted in wrong forum (From:Windows 7 Optimized Desktop Deployment Proof of Concept)
    Saturday, July 17, 2010 1:43 PM

Answers

• Hi Atul, I suggest you try downloading and importing the registry entry with Adobe reader installed on the computer:

http://cid-4fc3e8fc77f77286.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/exefix.reg

Hope this helps!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sean Zhu - Monday, July 26, 2010 5:26 AM
    Monday, July 19, 2010 9:00 AM