Trouble with Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Any time I click on  link I get the following message "This operation has been canceled due to a restriction in effect on your computer. Please contact your administrator".

Can someone help me

Thanks

Cary

• Edited by Carey FrischMVP Thursday, November 30, 2017 5:46 PM Removed email address for privacy
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Thursday, November 30, 2017 5:47 PM Relocated
    Thursday, November 30, 2017 2:46 PM

All replies

• Hi Cary,

Have you uninstalled any browser like Chrome or Firefox before the issue occurred?

What’s your default browser now?

First, please try to reassign a default browser in Windows. Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Programs > Default Programs. Choose a default program as you want and then check the result.

If the issue still exists and you are using Internet Explorer as your default browser, we can try resetting Internet Explorer settings.

To do this, please start Internet Explorer. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Reset.

For more information and other possible methods, please refer to the article below and see if the issue can be resolved:

Hyperlinks are not working in Outlook

Any updates, please post back at ease.

Regards,

Perry Pan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, December 4, 2017 1:31 AM
    Friday, December 1, 2017 7:52 AM
  • Hi Cary,

Haven't heard from you for several days.

How's everything going with this issue? If my post above is useful, could you please help mark it as answer so that others who might have a similar question can more easily find the helpful information?

Regards,

Perry Pan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017 5:04 AM
  • I am facing same issue, Please help me.
    Thursday, February 1, 2018 6:19 AM