0xcaa30194 error when trying to logon to office click and run RRS feed

• Question

• When trying to logon to my click and install Office using my Office 365 Account, recently I always get error 0xcaa30194 You need the internet for this...

I am online, I do not use a proxy, the same happens on different networks.... Below that message in the same box I see login.microsoftonline.com, I can manually browse that, I can also browse portal.office.com and I can successfully login to both. I also can access my OneDrive files... My account recently changed from Cloud to AD Server (Azure AD Connect). But this shouldn't be the problem, the point is I don't get to the state that I shall redirected to my ADFS. This redirection happens when I manually browse e.g. portal.office.com and it works fine.

kr

Dieter

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 5:11 PM

Answers

• Finally I ended up restoring my PC, not just because of this, but also.

One more hint, I guess this issue is correlated with others like, Windows Store cannot go online anymore or Edge Browser also feels like you're offline (no proxy settings, also no wrong proxy settings).

So, no real solution, but if this issue occurs and Windows Store also does not work, and Edge too.....

Dieter

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 6:01 PM

All replies

• Finally I ended up restoring my PC, not just because of this, but also.

One more hint, I guess this issue is correlated with others like, Windows Store cannot go online anymore or Edge Browser also feels like you're offline (no proxy settings, also no wrong proxy settings).

So, no real solution, but if this issue occurs and Windows Store also does not work, and Edge too.....

Dieter

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 6:01 PM
  • I had the same problem and corrected it like this:

Access the following registry path

Computer \ HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Office \ 16.0 \ Common \ Identity

Add a new entry of type REG_DWORD with the name EnableADAL with value 0

Remove the DisableADALatopWAMOverride entry if it exists.

Automatically when opening the outlook it will open the popup requesting user and password.
    • Proposed as answer by ITM2016 Sunday, November 4, 2018 6:54 PM
    Wednesday, October 31, 2018 7:36 PM
  • I had the same 0xcaa30194 error after changing Office 365 password (which changes Outlook password). Yesterday I spent around one hour on the phone with Microsoft support and they could not find the reason of this bug. The solution proposed by Klebinhu Ramos resolved the issue. I am informing the Microsoft Support about the but and the solution. Thank you.
    Sunday, November 4, 2018 6:57 PM
  • hi

after trying this solution I got Automatically when opening the outlook it will open the popup requesting user and password.

however it didn't accept my information and keep me in loop for all Microsoft products

Monday, April 1, 2019 8:36 PM